Click on the question that relates to your problem.
- I can't enter the setup menu
- Ensure that the PROTECT jumper is connected.
- Viseco does not respond to my projector remote control?
- Ensure batteries are fully charged in your remote control.
- Viseco becomes unresponsive or locks up when I try to teach it my functions?
- Check for any infrared sources in the room, such as interactive projectors, IRDA or
dimmed LCD screens, these can effect Visecoís iR sensor.
- I canít switch my projector ON or OFF, the buttons just flash?
- Viseco has been set to allow for projector warm up/cool down, wait for time or disable
ChillWarm feature in the SETUP MENU.
- My projector doesnít respond to Viseco?
- Ensure iR Head is in direct-view of your projector. Try changing the projector Group
setting in SETUP MENU.
- My projector has been switched off without Viseco?
- Viseco will still assume your projector is on, switch Viseco off and on at the AC outlet.
Ensure that Viseco is the only means available to control your projector.